- 100% refund if cancellation is received at least 30 days before the scheduled workshop or event
- 60% refund if cancellation is received less than 30 days before the scheduled workshop or event
- In lieu of a refund, if space is available, 100% of the registration fee can be applied to a future workshop or event held in the same calendar year (which applies regardless of whether a cancellation is before or within 30 days).
- Cancellation requests should be sent electronically to the Secretary/Treasurer (contact information to be supplied).
- Event registrations cannot be transferred to another person (member or nonmember).
- If SIOP does not approve a workshop CE application, a full refund will be offered to all registrants.
- If GAIOP cancels a workshop or event for any reason, a full refund will be offered to all registrants.
- GAIOP will not offer a refund for a change in presenter(s) as long as the workshop maintains its CE approval.
- If the date for a CE workshop or event changes, GAIOP will offer a full refund to all registrants.